Editing for the Perfect Vintage Collage
Have you ever wanted to take a shot and make it look classy and vintage? If so, this tutorial is for you! In just a few simple steps, you can transform any image, turning into an incredible collage.
The following guides will focus on the different aspects of vintage photo editing, including focusing on objects, making contrasts and collages.
For Vintage Object Pictures:
- When modifying a photo with the object in the foreground, first select it and IMPORT it into the Fotor editor.
- Once it is imported, dull the background using the TILT-SHIFT function
- Once this is done, you can begin adding further effects to your photo. In this case we used two filters, detailed below.
– Christmas: Contrasted 80%
– Sunned up: S8 100%
- Blur the background
- Artistic: Crisp 60%
- Serenity: Heightened 100%
- Filmatic: F7 100%
For Vintage Portraits:
- One of the best methods in making a portrait ‘vintage’ is to apply a black and white filter. However, this filter alone is insufficient, Fotor recommends the following steps to bringing out the most in your vintage editing:
- First, apply the following setting to the image: BASIC：Brightness -8，Contrast +15, Saturation +39
- Following that apply photo effect B & W: Plymouth 85%
Making a black & white picture is not the only way for a vintage picture of people. Here is another example of vintage picture with Fotor:
- Serenity: Lighten 100%
- Sunned Up: S1 80%
With all the photo effects on Fotor, which were originally designed by our professional photographers, you can start your own composition exploration. One day, you can create some amazing vintage pictures like these:
The method of making a perfect vintage picture can vary from each, however, what Fotor can provide you is a bunch of amazing photo effects for you to open up your own imagination. Go on, treat yourself to better photo editing exploration!