The Blur effect uses selective focus to make parts of a photo stand out by adjusting the aperture and increasing your image's depth of field. Translated: you can leave parts of your photo in sharp focus while blurring the background with our digital brush in a quick and easy step!
Photo Blur Guide
1. Open Fotor online photo editor
2. Under "Effects" choose the "Tile-shift" feature, then select Advanced section
3. Choose the brush size and hardness
4. Choose the aperture to adjust the level of "Blur"
5. Apply the brush to the areas of the photo you want to leave in focus
6. Hold the mouse down to see which areas have been brushed over and let go of it to see the effect
7. You can use the "Eraser" to make any corrections
8. Don't forget to click "Apply" to save