What Is Fotor’s “Clone” Effect?
Remove unwanted objects from photo with a few clicks to optimize your image and make it perfect!
1. Open your browser and go to Fotor.
2. Click “Edit a Photo” and choose “Beauty”.
3. Select the option “Clone” and use the brush to cover the unwanted text.
4. Save it in the format you like.
1. Open Fotor and click the button “Edit a Photo”, go to “Beauty”.
2. Choose “Clone” and use the brush to select a tanned portion of your skin.
3. Hold down the mouse to cover tan lines with cloned part.
4. Apply the effect and save it.
1. Browse the “Clone” effect under Fotor’s “Beauty” feature.
2. Use the brush to select none-watermark part and use it to replace the watermark.
3. Apply the effect, save and share.