What Is a Vintage Photo Filter?
The retro filter is a style derived from imitating past lifestyles, trends, or artistic forms, including music, patterns, fashion, or attitudes. So, here is the old photo filter for retro lovers! The free photo effects transport your images back to days long gone. This vintage photo filter makes your photos look even more scenic and classic, even when the light in your photos is not great. In addition, each vintage filter corresponds to different styles of retro tones, so it can satisfy people's proclivities very well.
Fotor’s retro photo editor provides everyone a chance to make a photo vintage in just a few clicks, and it will help improve your photo’s sense of art and fashion.
The vintage photo effects are popular among our users, as Fotor’s classic photo effects provide you with an efficient way to optimize photos on most occasions.
1. Browse Fotor and click “Edit”, and upload your photo.
2. Click “Effect” and choose any filters we have, including “Vintage”.
3. Check the sample pictures and try all one by one with intensity adjusting.
4. Decide and apply the best effect according to your comparison.
5. Save and share.
1. Open the Fotor “Design” feature, and select “Instagram post”.
2. Click “Get Started” and import your photo.
3. Adjust your photo size and save it as Instagram size.
4. Go to “Edit-Effect-Vintage”, and choose one retro filter you like.
5. Apply and save it.
1. Browse the “invitation” page.
2. Search for the keyword “party”.
3. Choose an invitation template you like and save it.
4. Import the invitation picture to “Edit-Effect”.
5. Click “Vintage” and select your favorite vintage effect to apply.
6. Save it and share.
1. Browse “Fotor” and click “Edit”, and upload your photo.
2. Click “Effect” and choose “Vintage Effect”.
3. Upload your image, select one vintage theme you like, and apply it.
4. Save and share.