Feeling clueless on how to make a personalized postcard? Simply choose a pre-set postcard template from Fotor's collection of free customizable postcard templates. These postcard templates include layouts for both front and back and come with various styles and themes. No matter if you're making a postcard to send warm wishes to a loved one, get the word out about your business or spread holiday cheers, you’ll find a postcard design template that’s just right for the occasion.
Better yet, our postcard templates are beautifully crafted by professional designers and have high-quality resolution, so they’re sure to look stunning whether on print or on the screen.
No design skills? No problem. Fotor online postcard creator makes it super easy to make your own postcards. Just choose a postcard template you like, replace the text and add your messages, personalize the postcard template with the colors, fonts or layouts, and you're good to go.
Looking for something even more personal and special? Fotor postcard maker lets you make postcards from your own photos. With a wide array of built-in image editing tools and design elements, you can turn your photographs into real postcards in minutes. Try it out!
1.Open Fotor website, click “Create a design” button on the homepage, and choose postcard layout to start designing your postcard.
2. Explore Fotor’s wide range of postcard templates to find a template that matches your needs. You can also type specific keywords on the search bar to narrow down the search. Click on the template you like to start customizing.
3. Add clip art, photos, stickers, shapes illustrations and text to create a personalized postcard. Use our drag-and-drop design tools to experiment with different colors, fonts, effects and backgrounds.
4. When you finish designing, save and download your postcard design the desired file format or click the share button to share it online.
First and foremost, everything you write on a postcard should go on the back. Since for standard postcards, the front piece usually has a photo or art, so you need to flip the postcard over to start writing your postcard.
Next, write the date on the top left-hand corner of the postcard and start off your message with a warm greeting. It makes your recipient feel special and valued. Then you can write whatever you want to share- your travel experience, holiday wishes, thank you note and so on. Be sure to keep your note short and sweet due to the limited space on the back of a postcard. Also, do not write about anything too personal, because the postcard doesn't go into an envelope, the content is visible to anyone who picks up your postcard.
After you finish writing, close your message with phrases like “Love always”, “Hugs from xxx” or “See you soon” and sign your name at the bottom of the postcard, so the recipient will know who is sending it.
Now that you’ve written the perfect postcard, and it’s time to make sure your recipient actually receives it. Here’s how to address a postcard:
1. Write your recipient’s name and address (street address, area code, state and country) on the right side of the postcard. Be sure to write the address clearly and legibly.
2. Stick the stamp on the top right corner of your postcard, which is the standard placement for stamps. You can buy a stamp at the post office, bank, gas station, supermarket, etc.
3. Find a post office or public mail drop box to mail your postcard.
The standard postcard size is 4” x 6” or 5 x 7”, but postcard size can vary from 3.5″ x 5″ to 6″ x 11″.
In fact, you don’t need to worry about the postcard dimensions, because all our postcard templates are perfectly sized for you to use. What’s more, you can use our resize tool to change the dimensions of your postcard design in just a single click.