6 Gift Ideas under $50 for Photographers, Bloggers and Video Makers
6 gift ideas for photographers/bloggers under $50. Getting a gift for the photographer or blogger in your life can be stressful but you don’t have to break the bank to get them something they love.
1. Drones: Perfect for getting aerial shots, drones come in all different sizes and prices. Fortunately many drones can be picked up for less than $50 and by attaching your own camera, can produce all those bird’s eye view shots that you haven’t been able to shoot before.
2. Bluetooth remote: A simple yet effective device, handheld Bluetooth camera remotes offer hands free selfies and group photographs. Don’t leave anyone out in this year’s family photo.
3. Cycloramic: An app for both Android and Apple phones that uses the phones vibrations to rotate the phone and take a perfect panorama. Taking panoramic photos can capture the entire atmosphere of a room and you can’t beat the price at only $1.99.
4. Olloclip: These simple lenses are the ultimate mobile photography solution. With lenses ranging from fish-eye to telescopic; Olloclips are the perfect gift for adventure shooters.
5. Selfie Stick: With a price-tag of less than $20, selfie sticks are the perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who wants to take photos. Their length allows for everyone to join in on the fun and also gives everyone the proper number of chins.
6. Fotor: An app for Android, Apple and browser that provides powerful digital editing. Fotor not only has basic features that you would expect from a photo-editor (resize, crop, 1-tap enhance) it also features tons of unique options for bloggers and photographers including design templates that allow you to create custom cards, Facebook covers, Youtube thumbnails and more.